2014

2014 was an amazing year. 
It started off with working at the child development center as an assistant teacher.
It was so nice to not have homework, to just have work.

In May, we went to Taiwan for a few weeks.
Traveling to Asia was an unforgettable experience.
I had so much fun being with PJ and traveling the world for those few weeks.


After we got back from Taiwan we got a puppy. 
I had been begging for a puppy for over a year and PJ decided I could have one.
It was the best day ever.
I seriously couldn't even believe it.


He has added so much joy to our family.
We laugh at what he does, and he's a constant companion.
It's cheesy, and yes I know it's a dog.
But until you're a true dog lover, you won't even understand.
We love the little guy.

I started working as the head kindergarten teacher at the center.
It was nice to get my own class and classroom & also to teach more.
I love my kids a lot & they are so fun to work with each day.


The summer was full of soccer games, weekend trips and chilling.
I love the summer heat and the summer nights. 
This year was awesome because my family came to visit lots.
Brooklyn came and stayed for a little, my whole family came a few times. 

In August we were able to go on a horse back trip of the Tetons for a five days.
That trip was absolutely amazing.
The people we met were incredible.

When my family was here we went boating and had such a fun family reunion.



In the fall I traveled home for Brooklyn's endowment. It was great to see family for a weekend and getaway.

In October, we went to California and saw Minnie Mouse & crew in Disneyland.
That trip was AWESOME. 
I didn't know I loved rides, until I was able to get myself to ride them.
I loved it.


We went home for Brooklyn's farewell.
That was bittersweet!
We are so excited that Brooklyn is a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
She is doing great in Perth, Australia.



In December, we had Christmas at home.
That was nice. 
We were able to see both families on Christmas.
And celebrate with the extended family around too.
We had our same Christmas traditions, in a new place.
This year was amazing because we traveled & experienced the world.
But we also enjoyed the cozy walls of our own home.
I tested my boundaries & learned more about myself.
I pushed myself in business and at work.

We had trials, and through our trials found an outpouring of blessings.
Not everything always goes as planned, but the Lord is looking our for me & my little family.





No comments:

Post a Comment